Every test involves a fit with ERO Pennsylvania, the top fit provider in the world. Following the fit, you will then be scheduled for on-track testing with Alphamantis Technologies TAS. Aero tests can either be 2 or 3 hours in length, and can be done solo or as a 2 person test. Each test includes:
- Pre-Test Position Analysis Utilizing Retül 3D Motion Capture
- Pre-Optimization Aero Test (Baseline)
- Two/Three Hours of Real-Time Aero Testing
- Position and Equipment Optimization resulting in approximately 4 changes per hour
- Comprehensive Results Report with a Summation of Each Position and/or Equipment Tested
- Photos and Videos
How much does it cost?
Solo Aero Test: $999 USD
Private ERO Fitting Session + 2 hour Private Individual Aero Session
Solo 3 hour Aero Test: $1100 USD
Private ERO Fitting Session + 3 hour Private Individual Aero Session
Two Person Aero Test: $1450 USD
Private ERO Fitting Session each + 2 hour Private Aero Session for you and a partner
Two Person 3 Hour Aero Test: $1700 USD
Private ERO Fitting Session each + 3 hour Private Aero Session for you and a partner
Have a group? Contact us for group pricing.
How do I book a session?
Booking a session has never been easier. Our available time slots will be posted on our Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram, so make sure you are following along via social media to get first dibs and don’t miss out!
To request aero testing information, please contact us via the contact form below. We will get back with you shortly.
Please fill in the contact form by adding your information and in the message box indicate:
- Your current location, and prefered location for testing
- What testing option is best for you (Standard, 2 hour test, 2 person test)
- What bike and equipment are you planning on testing (to give us an idea)
- Have you had a professional fitting service performed? (details about the fitter or company that fit you will help us better service you)
- An approximate of the best dates for you to be tested
ERO Pennsylvania Aero Testing Cancellation Policy
ERO Pennsylvania will refund 50% of fees, if notified by the client no less than 20 days prior to the testing date.
If notified by the client less than 20 days prior to the testing date, no refunds will be given.